Sunday, June 16, 2013

My Shabby Chic House

My Shabby Chic - Greengate - Cath Kidston inspired big house is still in progress.
I wanted a little Cath Kidston shop in there so the kitchen moved to the dining room and the kitchen is now becoming a little shop.
After my daughters wedding I have finally some miniature time again, although I made her the little Shabby Chic Caravan and also a Shabby Chic Bridal Boutique with a Shabby Chic Bakery downstairs.




















It was displayed at the wedding and I know some professional photo's were made, so I wait for them to show them to you soon.

11 comments:

  1. I am glad you will have more time for minis Frederica, I love seeing your rooms, you certainly have a special touch. They are all gorgeous and while I don't usually ooh and aaah over bathrooms, yours is beautiful, love those colours. Look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je kamers zien er prachtig uit. Bedankt voor het showen.

    Groeten Xandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all so pretty Frederica, I hope we'll see more from you over the winter. Love the caravan!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. C'est très joli ! J'aime beaucoup ces petits détails et l'ambiance shabby, la table avec les fleurs est très belle et la cuisine est parfaite dans cette pièce. J'adore la salle de bain, les couleurs choisies, le petit tapis à terre et le panier ! J'ai hâte de voir la suite :)

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful, I love the shabby chic. beatiful details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Frederica! Your kitchen has such a lovely relaxed ambiance about it! It is very pretty and very feminine and the light within is soft and diffused! Very charming!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. That´s very fine.
    I wonder were you have found the bathroom details?

    Britt

    e-mail: britt@fingerborgen.se

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always do wonderful work!!!
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  9. Una verdadera maravilla, me gusta todo, esta lleno de encanto.
    Un abrazo.
    Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything you showed us and I'm looking forward to see more. I also like the shabby chic caravan very much.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I'm new to your blog. It's so cute! I love your shabby chic style.
    Christy

    ReplyDelete