Monday, November 25, 2013

Christmas and a winter white cardigan!

The tiny Christmas tree was a gift from Mercedes from America, and also the little bench , although its not properly put together  it  just fits so perfectly in this scene.
 I made the little basket at my last club day  and I  knitted the white cardigan , so Christmassy

The little container with lid was one of the presents I got from Kim , I filled it with Christmas balls for this scene.
Thank you so much Kim

The white tree I bought at Bed Bath and Table

My latest knitted cardigans








9 comments:

  1. Très belle harmonie pour cette scène. Vos cardigans si t magnifiques.
    Amicalement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Frederica, your cardigans are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cardigans! Perfect for winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your cardigans are very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute cardigans and so nice pictures as well <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous scene and your cardigans are wonderful like everything you make.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete