Thursday, March 7, 2013

Purchases from Carrie , A Lavender Dilly

In these photos I am showing of some pretty things I bought from Carrie , from the blog :A Lavender Dilly , in the kitchen in my big house you see the pretty tea towel , gorgeous hey!!! and in the sink are two plates I bought from her and in the bedroom you see the pink cup and saucer on the fireplace , I loved it so much , I ordered some more  , thank you so much Carrie.
The rest of the photos are from my big dollshouse , which is gradually coming to completion.


















and I am showing of the dresses I am making for my daughters wedding in april , I am making 2 flowergirl dresses and 4 bridesmaids dresses , its going to be a shabby chic wedding  and Mercedes , the queen of shabby chic is helping me with all the decorations and is making the wedding cake , wow hey , she is so clever and a great help , thank you Mercedes

10 comments:

  1. Your house is gorgeous Frederica, such lovely colours and Carrie's items are all so sweet. I thought the dresses were minis at first, you must be an excellent dressmaker too, and wow, with Mercedes helping with the decorations it is sure to be a dreamy wedding. You must show us pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been admiring your work for such a long time, Frederica! Anything from Carrie is lovely. She makes such beautiful things. I love your house. I have been admiring your choice of wallpaper. What beautiful dresses you have made. It will be a lovely wedding especially with Mercedes helping out. Hope to see photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Frederica, I like the style of your house; romantic, cosy but fresh as well. Very well done....

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dresses are lovely, just like your minis! The wallpapers are great, would love to have the same!

    Lena!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Preciosa casa, llena de calma y buen gusto

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have bought some things from Carrie too, Frederica and they are beautiful. Your house has so many lovely little touches, Thank you for sharing the photos. Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely photos. So many lovely things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greetings from your new follower!
    I have found your blog only today and have read some of the early entries - they are just great! Thanks for the inspiration - everything is so cute and matching:)
    Thanks so much for sharing this marvelous work!
    Cheers, Daria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Frederica! I am a new follower too! I have enjoyed looking at your photos and I especially enjoy the print combinations that you have used for the walls. Nice touch! Also the little dishes are so charming and I have some on my own 'Wish List" so I am quite envious of yours ha! Looking forward to seeing more of the progress of this beautiful house.

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tengo el mismo tipo de muebles del cuarto de baño, el azul porcelana con que los has pintado, han quedado muy bien.

    ReplyDelete